I Am Against All Forms Of Abuse

Wherever power is vested in some individuals over others, there will always be abuse in one form or another.Abuse is always going to happen, because it’s human nature. As humans, we have a dark side and a good side. Circumstances—our personal dispositions, our willingness to give in to our urges and impulses, and the system under which we live— end up playing a large role in determining which way we’ll go. But because we innately have both these good and bad capacities, we need systems to protect not just ourselves, but more importantly the people over whom we hold some form of power.
3
|
luv2fly352 · 70-79, M
You may be interested in reading about "The Milgram Experiment" if you haven't already done so; make it a great day for yourself.

I Am Against All Forms Of Abuse

Wherever power is vested in some individuals over ... | I Am Against All Forms Of Abuse | Similar Worlds