I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19

Better get vaccinated before ..

There is no reason to

The week to week decline in new US cases, has now risen to 35% and the positivity rate has fallen to below 2% of tests administered.

It would appear that pockets of the virus are being wiped out ... due to lack of transmission.

Which is fueling the fast decline.

And this is AFTER going maskless.

This truly is a blessing

Thanks be to God

And Thank you President Trump
ZenPearl · F
Praise God. We still have to wear them in some places, but the social distance is not as strict.
Of concern is the sharp rise in cases in Britain. My suspicion is it is people returning from India ...
zorroo · 56-60, M
[@6757,questionWeaver] where I live now, there are many many Indians, but flights from India stopped.
Elena05 · F
i hope people wearing masks in public transport or packed events like stadiums stays a thing for the future
ZenPearl · F
[@1079149,Elena05] it will for me
zorroo · 56-60, M
already got the vaccine ( two doses ) still wearing the mask whenever I go out, still don't mix with people, still using sanitizers, still washing my hands whenever I return home.
whoever doesn't wear a mask better for him/her to stay away from me.
nowic2 · 56-60, M
Any complacency will allow it to pop up again. The more people vaccinated the more it will help to limit it. Of course, in the end everyone will do what it really suits them to & we live with the outcome.
Praise be to God 🙏 It is time we said goodbye to this pandemic and start moving forward in life again. President Trump was awesome closing the borders and cutting the red tape so we could have the vaccine now. If he hadn't done that we would still be years away from having it. For all of Bidens big talk about tough lockdowns the only two things he did was reopen the borders so anyone could come into the country bringing whatever germs they have and two as where President Trump had the vaccine going straight to the people administering them Biden stopped that and had them come to a central shipping hub first. This slowed down the vaccine distribution by about 40 days. Fortunately we survived all of that.