I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19

I don't really care anymore

I don't even know where the death toll is at anymore and I don't care. I don't care if it's spreading. I don't care if you wanna get vaccinated or you think you'll be implanted with microchips.

It doesn't matter. Nothing I do matters. I am bloated and feel like trash. I hate doing work. Gotta get back to it. Only 2 hrs to go today.
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
I'm sorry you feel that way, Doom. I get that way too sometimes so I can relate.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1185254,DropTopDig] I don't really not care but I wish I didn't
DropTopDig · 90-99, M
[@85866,Doomflower] I get you
MougyWolf · 36-40, M
yay! I knew you had it in you, congrats on not caring about any of it though, really. Hakuna Matata, ya know?
MougyWolf · 36-40, M
[@85866,Doomflower] I drift between sad and angry a lot
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@1501,MougyWolf] I just kind of... am done coping
MougyWolf · 36-40, M
[@85866,Doomflower] hang in there, sister.. things will be better one day, probably not soon, but one day. It will be worth it to see.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@270290,YMITheWayIM] I'm sorry. It's burnout. I'm taking some days off.

I wash my hands and wear my mask and keep my distance and wipe down surfaces but I've been doing that this whole time and I feel like I can't help at all and nothing I do helps. My best friend was nearly hospitalized recently for COVID19 too. I'm completely unable to help anyone. *cry*
YMITheWayIM · 41-45, M
[@85866,Doomflower] It's not your fault that the mankind is dumb to the core. And you've done a lot already. I understand the feeling of utter despair and helplessness as I've seen at least one person expiring every day. I am telling the medical staff on and off that what they've been doing matters and their efforts are appreciated.
So here's a salute to you too 👏
Rutterman · 41-45, M
It sounds like you're totally burned-out, which is understandable considering the work you do. I hope you can take some time off and restore your spirit.
Doomflower · 36-40, F
[@121363,Rutterman] next mon and tuesday I have off.
Rutterman · 41-45, M
[@85866,Doomflower] Very good. 👍
NoTranquility · 18-21, F
I sometimes wonder if we're all just slowly delaying the inevitable. :(