I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19
Only logged in members can reply and interact with the post.
Join Similar Worlds today »

Bad reactions to Covid Vaccines

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9278887/Nearly-7-000-Americans-bad-reactions-COVID-vaccines-fewer-10-serious.html


Nearly 7,000 Americans out of 13.7 million have had a reaction to COVID vaccines, CDC report finds - as a total of 57.7 million people in the U.S. have now had their first shot

The CDC looked at reports made to the agency's Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) between December 2020 and January 2021
Of more than 13.7 million coronavirus vaccine doses administered, there were 6,994 reports submitted to VAERS
A total of 90.8% reactions were classified as non-serious while the remaining 9.2% were classified as serious
Just 62 people suffered anaphylaxis after being vaccinated for a rate of 4.5 cases of per million doses
There were 113 deaths, but two-thirds occurred among long-term care facility residents, most with underlying conditions

Read entire article for complete info.
Oldest First | Newest First | Top
I don't blame those who don't want to get it or want to wait to get it. I think each person feels differently about it.

 
Post Comment  
 
525 people following
I Have Something To Say About Coronavirus / Covid19
Personal Stories, Advice, and Support
New Post
Group Members