Hobbies

pls mesagge me i hafe a kwestion
1
|
funnywaterpipegirl · 80-89, F
They have pork chitterlings in Tennessee, is that where they gets they corn??
Hey im Max, im 18 years old boi. Im 1.80 tall. I like to model and do martial arts.
I have 4 black belts. (and one flesh coloured)
Today in the mornung i had a bet with a hooker , a 21 years old hoojer who is also a presidantel canditate artist.
And i defeated it in all 4 matches we had.
Its was fun, but probably embarresing for her. You think its "hot or not" when a boi like me defeats a strong hooker? (she has huge giant saggy tits, ashe looks shit).
.
After the last match i helped her up from the floor and she got on her knees and kissed my "hand" and siad she is very very surprised and admires me.
.
sHe then asked me if she can be my 'studnet'and train with me.
Should i accept it?
It's me

[image=https://photos1.similarworlds.com/00/00/00/00/00/22/07/49/GermanAf-hAlju7SPP-b.jpg]
ya wat ur kweschun ??
.
.
Should i accept it?
Its me

You fucking cunt I'm cackling
You're welcome.
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, MVIP
Are you a 16 year old martial arts ... whatever?
How do you like my self portrait?
FeetAreFantastic · 36-40, MVIP
@GermanAf: magnificent!
Thanks.
Carver · 26-30, F
*sends you a PM*
.
.
Should i accept it?
It's me

Carver · 26-30, F
@GermanAf: Lol! Made my day. XD XD XD

Hobbies

pls mesagge me i hafe a kwestion | Hobbies | Similar Worlds