Friends & Acquaintances

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Do you Have that Friend ..
A Trusted Friend ..A shoulder to cry on ..The go to Friend who helps you in your time of need ...The Friend you share all your Feelings and Emotions with ...Your Life ...
0
|
I’m mad at my friends. What should I do?
So, today is my 21st birthday. I told my friends yesterday that I wanted to play board games with them after dinner, and they said they had a gift and that they were excited. Now, one of my friends just started a new job, and has to wake up SUPER ear...
6
|
I got a question about girls interracting with guys
Is it common for a girl to call a guy a man if shes at work serving him or just in general, like hey man or her you go man ? I just had that happen to me yesterday for the first time.
0
|
I don’t like this place. Everyone seems overly-paranoid and mean.
6
|
I have a question about rumors and gossip.
In situations or personally were someone was spreading a rumor or talking about someone, did you and most of the people involved believe the rumor ?
2
|
If President Trump came to your house, would you let him in?
5
|
Who do you enjoy talking to the most ?
Online or offline. ✨
1
|
If you're going to remove someone from your friend list, should you give them a reason why?
4
|
Thank you to everyone
That's been there for me when I needed somebody to talk to talk to. I found myself while in here because you were there to guide me. And most of all thank Yahweh for sending you to me. May you continue to be there for others like me. Bless you 😊...
3
|
What's the worst thing a 'friend' did to you?
Get my hopes up after spouting out words that sounded like a promise only to leave me behind, words long forgotten.
5
|
What's the unquestionable proof that someone loves you?
I think that if someone truly loves me, then he/she would care about the people and things and animals that I care about. And that he/she would respect those most important to me and will protect what I would give my life to protect. It's a sim...
1
|
How much would you spend on a wedding gift?
When I was a kid, the rule of thumb was $20, now it is $100. Is it me, or is this getting out of control? Or is this just a sign that I am getting old and complaining about inflation?
1
|
Ever had a friendship of many years (10+) come to an end, & then look back and realize you aren't sure how the hell you were friends to begin with?
4
|
If I get stalked here, would you guys come to my defense?
3
|
Just chillin' on my "friend" list, ey?
Kinda strange to be on my "friend" list while never once saying a damn thing to me... nothing supportive... nothing at all. But yet, they want to sit there... watching... judging from afar. Oh, I'm sorry, what I post is not up to Your...
3
|
Are you a good friend
2
|
How do you handle being ignored by people you care about?
😥
1
|
Do you know anybody called Ralph who pronounces it "Raif"?
2
|
Friend is being ridiculous
Split from my long-term husband last year and got with someone else a few months on. i am very happy in an unexpected way despite the upcoming divorce. I loved my husband very much but realise now that my new man is much better for me. My friend does...
1
|
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
I finally received my birthday gift. @weeweeballs 🤭🤣. It was a lot more thoughtful than I thought it would be. Mikowee sent me some pastel color pencils for my birthday, so I thought I’d draw him a photo in return. ❤️ I’ve been so busy with school...
22
|

Friends & Acquaintances

Friends & Acquaintances (Page 3) | Similar Worlds