Friends & Acquaintances

Question:
Add more details (optional):
Add a Poll »

Ask Question

Are you really close to your friends in real life?
Or do you keep them at a distance?
2
|
What makes your partner so sexy?
Asking those who aren't single 😊
1
|
Who is up for a friendship?
1
|
Is the enemy of your enemy your friend?
0
|
Have you ever felt uncomfortable in a friendship?
I have this friend who I treat as a best friend. We were there for each for both sad and happy moments. We saw each other cry and laugh, fail and climb up again. We also have this agreement to open up if we find anything annoying about each other. It...
1
|
Would you miss the people you work with if you had to change jobs/location?
I've had to switch work locations for a promotion and I'm seriously gonna miss some of the awesome people at the old place.
5
|
Why do people with good hearts get hurt the most?
I've wasted so much of my life and time doing the right things for the wrong people. Finally realized that all these years I should have been spending time on my life and my dreams. It's sad how people take advantage of people with good hea...
6
|
Have you ever ran away from a friendship without explaining why?
They had high hopes in me..
22-25
2
|
Are you a strong communicator or is this something you routinely try to improve at?
0
|
How are you?
Poll See Poll Options
How are you doing today?
0
|
Have you ever talked on the phone for almost four hours?
Well it's for a reason. My best friend is going through a hard time because her parents got a divorce and she is devistated. She tried to get her parents to stay together but...yeah. She texted me at 11pm last night asking if I'm available ...
1
|
Girl talk. How do you deal with girl drama?
Sometimes it's easy to let things go. But it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. Sometimes, even after apologies are said, the feelings don't return to the way they were. Maybe it just needs time. I hope it just needs time. But trust i...
2
|
My best friend thinks I'm making a big mistake in going to see my mother. Does she have a point?
My mom said to me over the phone (finally she answered) that she wants to see me sometime. I'm thinking about going to see her. My best friend things I'm making a big mistake. She said, "If you're thinking about living there then ...
0
|
How do i deal with passive agressive "friends"
The question is: Should I confront them or move on? (sorry bit of a long backstory) These three girls are the only people I've known here in university for 6 months But long story short they can be not nice at times. They give me snacks and i...
1
|
I need someone I can swap phone numbers with to just have to talk to regularly an keep my mind distracted...
Preferably someone in my age range 😌🙃
3
|
What would you do if a person from your gender is deeply interested in you and you're straight?
How do you tell them without hurting them?
1
|
Why are psychos attracted to me? Why not decent men instead of them?
😕
5
|
Do you Have that Friend ..
A Trusted Friend ..A shoulder to cry on ..The go to Friend who helps you in your time of need ...The Friend you share all your Feelings and Emotions with ...Your Life ...
0
|
I’m mad at my friends. What should I do?
So, today is my 21st birthday. I told my friends yesterday that I wanted to play board games with them after dinner, and they said they had a gift and that they were excited. Now, one of my friends just started a new job, and has to wake up SUPER ear...
6
|
I got a question about girls interracting with guys
Is it common for a girl to call a guy a man if shes at work serving him or just in general, like hey man or her you go man ? I just had that happen to me yesterday for the first time.
0
|

Friends & Acquaintances

Friends & Acquaintances (Page 2) | Similar Worlds