Friends & Acquaintances

Ever wonder why people leave this site and don't say goodbye?
55
|
Tex78 · 36-40, M
Never thought of it
Ccrider63 · 61-69, M
I did the first time I joined, there really wasn't anything going on and thensite was new and poorly run. I've been told that it has improve so I'm trying again. This time I will say goodbye if I choose to leave again.
Sanderilla · 61-69, F
Yes it has gotten better then when it began. There is a couple of people that left that I wonder why. I'd have no judgement about why they are leaving
specialED1256 · 51-55, M
I came close a fewvtimes
Sanderilla · 61-69, F
Yes I think we all have [@1336,specialED1256]
CoxswainOtter · 31-35, M
Make a new friend... :)
Sanderilla · 61-69, F
Lol good answer [@466386,ArtVandelay]
PSYKHE · 46-50, F
[@466386,ArtVandelay] great name lol
I find it hard when people cut off communications without letting me know why. Disappearing can be hurtful for people who care.
Sanderilla · 61-69, F
Very hurtful in that you want to know why also when there was a connection [@569540,Justaguy13]
Closure is important, at least for me. People don't seem to understand the impact they have on others.
They don't feel a connection with anyone
Katykat · F
Because they came and had to find a towel?
I believe, it's because we may talk to each other and claim to know each other in here but we are acquaintances in real!...Unless we get to meet a person in real the true connection is not there!...Of-course, exceptions of good virtual friendship are there!...Not everyone cares for acquaintances!...☺

This is my view-point.

Most of us are here to share ourselves with others because somewhere along the line, we do not have the 'one' with whom we may share everything. Even if we have that 'one' in our life; yet, we need a corner to vent the feelings that we don't feel like sharing it with that individual!...☺

Be happy, keep talking to the person till the time he/she is talking to you. A chapter does end at some point; so does the book!...☺
Katykat · F
Ever wonder why some people just heart everything and never make one reply?

Friends & Acquaintances

Ever wonder why people leave this site and don... | Friends & Acquaintances (Page 5) | Similar Worlds